ATA 103 guidelines require daily filter vessel sump sampling. Velcon’s Sump Recovery System allows the sumped fuel to be sampled, cleaned, and reused, thus saving you money and gallons of previously wasted fuel.
The SRS-04DFS unit is a closed circuit system – the filter vessel is pressurized as the sump sample is taken and the sump is flushed. After appropriate fuel testing, the fuel is drained into the auxiliary tank, then filtered and reused at the next filter sump test. Fuel that does not meet the standard can be easily removed from the system.
The SRS-04DFS can also be used to re-claim fuel during filter change-outs using the auxiliary tank.
- Quick return on investment
- Recycles and filters sumped fuel to eliminate losses
- Three cycles (Circulation, Sample, and Drain)
- Stainless steel/aluminum system
- Stable system, no need to regularly add fuel to system once initially charged
- Water drain on filter vessel
- Water absorbing media*
- No modifications or adapters necessary
- Designed to fit in the back of any full size pickup bed.
*Can be used with pre-mixed jet fuel by changing elements.
SRS-04DFS: 12 VDC. 20 Gal, 15 GPM
110 VAC Option: 110 VDC, 20 Gal, 15 GPM
SRS-04DFS: 12 VDC and 110 VAC
66"D x 48"W x 38"H
12 V-DC/20 amp operation
- Light for Sample Jar